Corsair Community

com won't boot when set 1t wit Abit mobo

zoalord

AMD S939 3200+ E6 (default setting 2.0G no over clock)

Abit KN8-Ultra (lates bios)

Corsiar XMS3200Pro version-5.2 512MB x 2 =1G (default volt-2.6v )

Seagate 80G

when i set the ram timing at 1T.. the pc won't boot up.. can't on it. . is there because of the XMS3200pro or the Abit KN8-Ultra mainboard problem?

thanks for help all big boss .. thanks

The default ram voltage of 2.6volts is low. I'd try 2.7-2.8volts, nothing over 2.9volts for Corsair ddr1 modules, voids warrantee. Mine wouldn't boot either at 2.6volts; they work great at 2.7volts and 1t with two modules in dual channel. Good luck.

The default ram voltage of 2.6volts is low. I'd try 2.7-2.8volts, nothing over 2.9volts for Corsair ddr1 modules, voids warrantee. Mine wouldn't boot either at 2.6volts; they work great at 2.7volts and 1t with two modules in dual channel. Good luck.

so u mean.. if i want to set the Ram at 1T.. better increased the ram voltage to 2.7-2.8? cause i hear before "some body" say the Abit mainboard unable to set ram timing at 1T.. because of the mainboard have "problem"..

yeah most abit boards default it at 2.6 and if you check the actual voltage in uguru setup it will bounce around 2.6-2.65 if you bump it to 2.7 you get it to the volts its supposed to run at.

ok thanks for your all help .. i try 1st.. thank Q very much.. ^_^

Archived