Corsair Community

Rma Bs

AsRock

Hiya, I've tryed all i can think of to just to get ignored or past along by people.

My rebate was invalid by them when i know by fact it was not.

We are currently unable to approve your rebate for the reason listed below.

The UPC symbol or proof-of-purchase tab you submitted is not valid for this promotion.

You will receive a letter or postcard describing this problem. The letter or postcard may have instructions on how to correct this error.

You will receive a letter or postcard describing this problem. The letter or postcard may have instructions on how to correct this error

MAY have intructions WFT. they said i'd get it. Tell ya whot if i don't get it i will not be buying of them again just sick of company BS all the time. %40 is a HELL lot of money to me..

Well e-mailed the phoned them to just get passed around.

Got this e-mail 2day

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the status of your rebate.

Our records indicate you are not eligible for this rebate because:

* The UPC symbol or proof-of-purchase tab you submitted is

not valid for this promotion

If you are able to correct this by providing a copy of your upc code,

please fax or mail documentation to us. You may also provide the upc

code 12 digit number in an email and we will be able to resubmit your

rebate for processing. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's all rubbish there was nothing wrong with the UPC code it was of the package. Ano now they ask for it again WELL DOH! they allready have it.

Maybe going small claims as Newegg have proof that when i brought it of them and i have all invoices and rebate forms.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay.

CMX1024-32002PT2

Other info on them is

XMS3202v2.2

0605152-3

XMS3200 1024MB 400MHz

They were brought together. The rebate was nearly over BUT it said in the rebate it said some were on the lines of must be purchased by a date and they were by a day or so.

And the place i got them from was Newegg.

Allso i had a note in the mail today i have tryed phoning them to correct this but there's no option given to do so.

Thanks for your responce :).

EDIT: more info

rebate form i don't know how long it be there for.

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Corsair20-145-575Feb1Feb2806sl10.pdf

and i brought it 2/13/2006 6:57:21 PM

Can you give me the number. and don't give me a webpage plz. I should not even need to phone them. They have all they need allready from you your self. so WTF. And to see a load of others having the same problem is shamfull. Maybe take a look at eVGA and how they do there's cos i did not get all this rubbish.

Passed along again thats whot it feels like.

Archived