Corsair Community

Driving me crazy!!

supafly

I have had a Flash Voyager 2gb stick for a little while now. Up to about a month ago it was fine. One day I plugged it in and my data was not there, it just kept giving me this message "drive not formatted, do you want to format.". I came to this forum for help and someone recommended to corsair EzRecover software. It worked for about a week. I started using another flash stick I had until I needed the bigger size. I put the Voyager 2gb stick in and started to copy stuff and it seemed fine, then I start getting the message "cannot write to disk this disk is write protected." I could not copy anything further to it, so I used the recover software again and started over then the message came up again at a different point. This is really starting to drive me crazy. I can't use this 2gb stick I bought. Is this thing messed up? Do I need to get an RMA?

I was wondering about how long it takes after you have submitted the online RMA info? I did everything Saturday, I figured nobody would get to it till Monday, but I haven't recieved anything back yet. FYI it is Tuesday after 4pm here in Georgia.

Archived