Corsair Community

Value Ram to XMS

I currently have 2gig of corsair value ram (c3) im wonding if i switch to there xms ddr400 memory (c2) how much boost to fps should i expect? Yes i know value ram is terrible choice for gamming machine but will it acually make much more fps even though i already get high fps

3500+ @ 228 fsb :sigh!:

x1900xtx @ stock 650/1550 :D:

msi nforce4 :sunglasse

2x 1 gig corsair value ram :eek:

? You need to boost your FPS with an X1900?

To answer your question no absolutely not worth worrying about! Your GFX card is bound by your CPU anyhow, speed that up and you will get fps. If you can't OC your cpu higher becuase of the ram then it might be worthwhile :)

hah i knew i was going to get that answer, but im not looking at this at a logical point of view, im just asking if there will be an increase reguardless if its worth it or not. My cpu o/c fine with the value ram, i can get 230 fsb stable

Hehe depends on your quality settings i guess. I wish they made something like that in AGP! I am hoping to watercool my x850XTPE to squeeze out some MHZ but currently still plays everything i throw at it.

yea but like i like to play at 1280x1024 @ 60fps or better with max details, need some good crap to do that man i had a x850 and that just didn't cut it anymore :(: the card eats up everything like snack food besides oblivion

Archived