Corsair Community

Bad Xms Module - Need To Rma

I have checked my CORSAIR CMX512-3200LL module through allmost every diagnostic program and it fails. In fact of having another still working module of same type (bad one is v1.1, still working one is v1.2) it only gets to notice if I try to install programs or run RAM-intensive apps like games.

I also tried several BIOS settings (indeed AUTO-detect-SPEED) on single seated as well as double seated banks and isolated the failing part to be the v1.1 DIMM and would be very happy if I get it replaced...

I also replaced my mainboard recently now supporting dual channel mode and so I would be even more happy if CORSAIR would be so kind to replace even the still working module to a pair of TWINX modules of nearly same timings :biggrin:

That the v1.1 module fails is really verified and I'm only posting here through the fact I have to...

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Archived