Corsair Community

2gb 60x SD Card

MBonner

Hi,

I've just purchased a corsair 2gb 60x SD card. I've tried installing it in my Tapwave Zodiac2 and in my EMachine M6805 laptop (running XP Pro SP2). Neither device recognizes it as a valid card. I am unable to format it on either device since it isn't recognized. All I see in the Palm card manager is a generic SD card listing with no size associated with it, all I see in the Windows XP disk manager is a drive with no partition and all the partitioning/formatting options are greyed out.

I purchased this from Fry's but they won't exchange it because I had already sent in the upc code from the package for a rebate offer.

Should I proceed with an RMA request or are there some other diagnostic steps I should try?

Thanks...Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I filled out the interactive form on 3/31 requesting my RMA. When I hadn't received any response in a few days I emailed the XLS form like your link suggests. When I still hadn't received a response by 4/7 I filled out the web-form on a different PC (using a different email account to see if that was the issue). I still haven't received any responses to my RMA requests. What do I do now? :confused:

Archived