Corsair Community

Where Do I Post???????

ph2005

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF CORSAIR'S CRAPPY MEMORY..I JUST RECEIVED YET ANOTHER PACK OF CORSAIR TWINX MEMORY AND AGAIN I HAVE TO SENDIT BACK FOR THE 3RD TIME..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SO ANSWER ME THIS Mr. RAM GUY WHERE IS THE SECTION FOR PEOPLE THAT REALLY REALL REALLY HATE CORSAIR MEMORY???:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Welcome to the forums, ph2005!

I noticed a couple of interesting points that I wish you'd consider.

1) This is your first appearance on these forums. Perhaps we can assist your issue if you'd give us an honest try.

2) If you have recieved 3 'bad' sets of memory, 99.99% of the time it is not faulty memory. Consecutive memory problems, even with new modules is a huge red flag and tends to mean that something else in your system is causing errors.

Corsair has a very good track record and a very low return rate making your case a rare one. Please give us a chance, list your PC specifications, the memory model(s) and exactly what is happening.

Saying, "I hate this," may be cathartic, but it doesn't help solve anything.

PLUR

CK

I could be nasty or nice in this case I'l be neither...

It is enough to say that I have been dealing with corsair on this for the last month almost, and still their memory does NOT work on my system ...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is SUPER polite of you and to say thanks for welcoming me to your forum but

If you wish post asking me this and that with regards to my corsair memory problems my PC etc etc... all I have to say to you is: DON"T GO THERE!!!

...I hope I have politely warned everyone concerned!!!

I will yet again take this matter up with corsairs Tech Support & corsairs RMA dept, to hopefully avoid a possible legal remedy to this consistant ongoing problem :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please excuse my somewhat abrupt manner as I have yet to receive a corsair TWINX pack that runs the way it was intended... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He's a site administrator, it's his job to try and help people or figure out what they want, etc.

We are, however, now interested in the issue and if you'd like to fill me in, I'd love to hear about it. I enjoy puzzles which is why I'm here (I don't get paid for this: I'm unnofficial.)!

That being said, what are your PC specifications and what module(s) are you trying to run on them? Yes, you've warned me not to go there, but this is what I do in my spare time. I try to help.

Also, the Official Corsair Memory Tech Support Forums probably aren't the best place to start an "I hate Corsair" movement. ;): (That's supposed to be humor.)

Best of luck to you,

PLUR

CK

p.s. Every single XMS module and TwinX pack is tested on a real motherboard/CPU setup (not just a memory tester) at it's rated specifications. Every module. Heck, if you're not convinced that the modules you've recieved will run, send them to RAM GUY and tell him to send them to me and I'll personally test them on my own systems. I have AMD, Intel, DDR-I, DDR-II...

CK's right, we're trying to help, but without any information about anything, there's not much we can do.

Also, I don't get paid either, I'm not a Corsair employee. Ram Guy's the main official Corsair rep that you'll see around here. We're asking the same questions that he'd be asking as well. You may want to post your RMA #s as well so that when he sees this post, he can do some research.

Archived