Corsair Community

Need new flash drive asap

brandimos

I submitted an RMA about 2 weeks ago, and thought that I would hear something soon. I need this for classes, and it has made it very difficult for me to not have it seeing as how our residential and academic networks dont cross and i can't access things from the dorm.

I have a 1 GB flash voyager. I have had it since July 2006, and 2 weeks ago, it stopped allowing me to use it, and reduced the amount of memory to 488 MB, as well as write protecting it so it can not be reformatted, making it inherently unusable. Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried calling the customer care line regarding my earlier post (below) and i was transferred to voicemail and still have not recieved assistance. May I please have a new RMA # since I have lost my old one? And, can I please have some assistance with this matter, its been over a month.

I submitted an RMA about 2 weeks ago, and thought that I would hear something soon. I need this for classes, and it has made it very difficult for me to not have it seeing as how our residential and academic networks dont cross and i can't access things from the dorm.

I have a 1 GB flash voyager. I have had it since July 2006, and 2 weeks ago, it stopped allowing me to use it, and reduced the amount of memory to 488 MB, as well as write protecting it so it can not be reformatted, making it inherently unusable. Please help.

I have tried several times to get in contact with customer care via phone and this forum. May I please have a new RMA number as I have lost my old one (it has been a month since my first contact, with no response). My 1 GB flash drive has quit working, reads as no memory volume, and will not reformat. Please help.

Archived