Corsair Community

DFI and Corsair

cyberpeke

Hi guys (Ramguy too).

I find this very odd because according to Dfi Street Forum http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24719 this board does not like Corsair.

I had a Twinx 512x2 ver5.1 and just forget about overclocking this baby. It's OK at htt200 with 6-3-3-2.5 but it won't go more than 240.

Noticed another thing with DFI forum, they rather go for other brand and even have their own rep as a mod. He kept on pushing his brand there and I also noticed many problems with that brand too.

All in all, I am going to build another rig based on DFI NF4 UD and this time I am getting a TWINXP1024-3200XL and if this doesn't go over htt 300 then I am quitting Corsair for sure. My friend is bringing 2 x 1024 over from the United States for me.

Any comment will be much appreciated.

All in all, I am going to build another rig based on DFI NF4 UD and this time I am getting a TWINXP1024-3200XL and if this doesn't go over htt 300 then I am quitting Corsair for sure. My friend is bringing 2 x 1024 over from the United States for me.

You're saying that if they won't OC 50% above their rated specs then you'll stop using Corsair? oookkkk...

2 x 1024 of XLs??? Do you mean 4 x 512-3200XL?

4 x 512 Because I planned to replace my Venice (Promos) too.

I have always uses Corsair and I really like the stuff but I tried the Samsung TCCD and that thing took my venice pass htt 300 with ease. Pity, it belonged to a friend. Its a GOS one.

The other reason why I get this model is because I have a clear case and I love the fancy LED :D:

Archived