Corsair Community

A8N-SLI + 2 kit Twinx1024-4400c25

krypton

I am unable to put 4 sticks together. I update my bios to the latest one and the same problem occur. With 2 sticks, no problem, it detect 1024 megs. When i put a third one, it only detect 512 megs and when i put 4 sticks, i get an bios checksum error.

Is there a solution to my problem ? I really want 2 gig of ram to run new game like FEAR.

Thanks for your reply.

• Corsair Employee
Please set the Dim Voltage to 2.8 volts and then set the timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-7 at DDR400 with out over clocking your CPU and then test the system with www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both or all of the modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure.

Why should i put my memory at 333 MHZ ? My setting is ddr400@436 cas 2-3-3-6 2T and eveything seem to be fine.

I get an error with memtest at the end of test #5 but it's even make an error with timing like 2.5-6-6-15. So i'm trying some program like 3dmark and prime to check system stability.

Archived