Corsair Community

Bad Ram Irq_not_less_equal

Loon3y

Hello I purchased 2x512mb ddr extreme series I bought them as a pair from newegg.com 1 of my 512 sticks have gone bad after receving IRQ_NOT-less-EQUAL I decided to test the sticks of ram 1 at a time and come to find out im receiving constant errors and won’t even boot with that 1 stick no longer in there I have switched dimm slots and that didn’t solve my issue the other stick of ram I had worked fine in dimm 1,2,3 so I know I have a bad stick of ram i used memtest86x which won't run for no longer then 10 mins and also used hot cpu tester 4 which lasts only 5 mins before error occurs other stick runs fine on both programs for over 24 hours:

v4.3 = Revision #

0524047-2 = Lot #

CMX512-3200C2PT = Part #

How To Read the Memory Label

AMD XP 3500+ Barton Core ???

Did you mean 2500+?

If so, it has a 333 Mhz FSB. Try these settings:

DDR speed: 166 Mhz

CAS Latency (tCL): 2.5

RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3

Row Precharge (tRP): 3

Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6

Memory Voltage: 2.75 Volts

All other settings to defaults.

Test one stick at a time in each slot using Memtest86+.

yes i meant xp +2500 im sorry the other stick runs fine through all tests stable for 24 hours set at 200fsb were the other stick will give me the error irq_less_equal is this the only form or support for a rma im needing to get this done as soon as i can thxs for ya help

yes i have tested each individual stick with those settings and i get the same results 1 stick will run fine for over 24 hours where the other stick gives me error's what do i need to do to prove this i need a rma for this ram thanks

wow already received my rma # now thats quick service and outstanding service i always look for a company that not only provides great products but most important the customer service which i receive which was top notch here hats off to u guys... thxs!

• 2 weeks later...
Well i received my modules 2 days ago i must say there seemed to be alittle confusion with my rma but with good customer service it was fixed in minutes it did take about 4 days to receive the ram back i have stressed tested both modules using the previous programs i posted in my earlier posts and no error's! computer is running excellent and my issue is corrected thanks to all that took the time to respond to my post and i would recommend Corsair to anyone good job guys!

Archived