Corsair Community

ram suggestions for system

Gauntlet

Problem:

1 CMX512-3200XLPT of 2 sticks is bad:(: in my machine. Because it is a TwinX matched set, I need to send in the good one also. Leaving me with a dead PC:evil: . I need to find another piece of ram to use in the meantime,and preferabley one I will be able to continue using once my matched set are replaced.

Hoping I can get some suggestions for a third memory stick in my Chaintech ZNF3-250 Mobo. Either 512MB or 1GB preferred that will complement the CMX's low latency timing (2-2-2-5). I'm still learning about memory timing and couldn't choose between those listed through the memory selector page.

Thanks!:cool:

Sounds Good! I had thought of doing just that but wasn't sure if that was the best idea. BTW what is the difference between the different CMX512-3200's (XL, XLPRO, XLPT) besides the different color heatshield (and LEDs as in the XLPRO).

Thanks!

Sounds Good! I had thought of doing just that but wasn't sure if that was the best idea. BTW what is the difference between the different CMX512-3200's (XL, XLPRO, XLPT) besides the different color heatshield (and LEDs as in the XLPRO).

Thanks!

You answered your own question.

Archived