Corsair Community

I lost the cap of my BRAND NEW flash voyager 1gb

ThePunisher713

I lost the cap of My BRAND NEW flash voyager sunday, october 9th 2005 at my girlfriend's house(bought friday october 7th), it was on the corner of her desk and it dissapeared, we looked everywhere in the whole house and found nothing, so i guess her dogmust have ate it, but i really need that cal, and i would like to know if it would be possible to get a new one(only the cap) under my fees, i will pay for it that's not the problem, i'm just pissed that i lost it in 2 days and i really need it. Thank you, Marc-André Chartrand

Alright, here's the situation. i wrote to JackFlash about my problem, and i also told him i got a RMA number and I asked him what i shall do. I am waiting for his reply,but i would also like to know your opinion on all that and if there's anything else I should do. Besides that, i was really impressed by the speed of the FlashVoyager on a USB2.0 port, the transfert speed is just a bit below my S-ATA hard drives, I love the desing, the shock-resistant and water resistant features, heck, this flash drive is definitly the best buy i could do!

MY GIRLFRIEND FOUND IT!! it was in her other brother's room, definitly her dog that brought it there cuz there's a good distance between both rooms and i didn't go in his room all day long! oh well, next time i'll put it in my pocket, thanks anyways guys, your custommer suport service is awesome, you rock!!:laughing:

• Corsair Employees

Thank you and please let us know if you have any more questions!

for future use, please see this post

If you have a missing or damaged part for one of our products or are missing a cable for your PSU, lost the Cap for your Flash Voyager drive, or have a damaged or failing fan on one of our H series coolers for example: Please go to Submit a RMA request and fill out the on line form.

Archived