Corsair Community

Undue Separation

Erisian

Hi, I just wanted to confirm that a CMFUSB2.0-1GB that has separated from the USB male end is covered under warranty. Basically the Issue is that I plugged in my Flash Voyager into a pc that I have been building for my old man, and when I went to remove it the USB male end stayed in the port wile the rest of the drive did not.:sigh!: What is the procedure here? Do I bring it in to the reseller or fill out an RMA or what? Is the drive repairable? I have homework as well as work utilities on it…:eek:

• Corsair Employees

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

P.S. once you get your RMA# please email me with the number so we can take a look at this drive just to be sure. Please put "ATT JackFlash borken USB connector" in the subject line.

• Corsair Employees
The RMA # that customer service gives you when you submit the RMA request is what I will need. Lot code is not important at this time. But it will be on the package the drive came in above or bellow the barcode.

Archived