Corsair Community

v1.2 and v1.1

buda911

I bought a stick of CMX512-3200XLPT last week to add to my stick of CMX512-3200XLPT that I purchased several months ago. Upon receiving the new one, I put it in to receive several unannounced system reboots. I tested each one individually with memtest and Windows Memory Diagnostic. Separated, they are flawless. Together, I get random errors on the new one. I am running the new one in Dimm1 and the old one in Dimm3 on an ASUS A7V600 Bios rev. 1009 beta 5. I am running stock settings on all hardware. The bios reads 2-2-2-6. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the quick response. I have them in slots 1 and 3 and I reset the voltage to 2.8. To confirm what candykid said, they will not run at 2.2.2.5 but 2.2.2.6 instead. I'll run memtest and see what I get. Do you know of any incompatabilities with v1.1 and v1.2??

• Corsair Employees
If they will run at Cass 2-2-2-6 but not at Cass 2-2-2-5 that would suggest a bios issue, as there is little difference with this setting from 4 to 7. But with 2 modules that are not matched I would maybe try Cass 2-3-2-6 with the Rass to Cass set to "3" for best performance and stability!

Archived