Corsair Community

Need Rma For Valueselect

cerebral

512 MB Valueselect DDR module, D61008H is printed on the PCB and VS32M8-5 is printed on the chips but I dont see a sticker on the module. Worked fine in my shuttle for about 8 months, now it bluescreens the shuttle and cant re-install windows. Once I swapped the moudle everything is working fine now.

Cerebral

Voided the warranty by taking the sticker off? That is WEAK, I used to get great support from you guys but this is STUPID, what if you want to put a heat spreader on the ram, you have to take the sticker off? Does that void the warranty also, if so that is WEAK. The module is the same with or without the sticker. Its a corsair module, i can prove it is and where I bought it. There should be no reason to deny this unless you guys have no faith in your memory and wont stand by your "lifetime warrenty", HA. I have been exclusivly buying and recommending corsair to all my customers (I purchase about 1000 to 5000 dollars of ram a month for various systems). I guess I will be recommending K|NGST0N now, they actually honor there warranty and I have never had this "take the sticker off and void your warranty" BS!! Could you please bump this up to a manager or someone that wont give me the run around. I read the whole policy page and it mentions NOTHING about taking the sticker off voiding your warranty.

:mad:

• Corsair Employees
If you want to install H/S you should leave the label on the modules or if you remove them you take a risk of damaging the label and I am sorry but that is the policy. However, as I posted if you have your reciept you can ask customer service and see if there is anything they can do!

Thats FINE. I probabaly have the stickers somewhere. I will be posting my reiviews of this horrible policy on all the corsair memory I have purchased from NEWEGG and waring other NOT TO BUY coarsiar. As I can not reccomend a company that does not stand by thier product. The warranty should be on the memory not the STICKER.

Archived