Corsair Community

Rma41412

youngd

I received a RMA number on Dec. 2 and sent the failed part via USPS priority mail the same day. I have not received a replacement part yet!!! No humans at ANY of Corsair's telephones. All should be aware their lack of communication. It's reason for me to buy memory from someone else in the futute. DY

• Corsair Employees
For RMA status please email your RMA # or your contact information to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email]. They will be able to tell you exactly where your memory is. We are off for the holidays and will be back in the office on Monday morning if you are looking to get a live person. We will be busy trying to catch up for holidays so you may have to leave a message so that we can call you back. If there is anything else please let me know. Thanks!

Sure. I've sent several emails to [email]warranty@corsairmicro.com[/email] as the website instructs, now I'm told it must be "corsairmemory.com". I've made it through to technical support twice over the last two weeks and was told twice that they can't help me. I must call back and talk to someone else. That seems to be a problem with since NO ONE ELSE ANSWERS THE PHONE! And voice mail is not responded to either! Just the facts: rma # R41412 Just give me the tracking information for this item and stop telling me to jump through more hoops. Either you sent it or you didn't. In the mean time I'll just post my experience here for others to see that dealing with your company is frustrating and not worth it. DY

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry for the delay in your RMA. It is my understanding that you have received your replacement memory. If you have any further questions or comments you can post them here or email me at [email]ramguy@corsairmemory.com[/email]. Thanks!

Archived