Corsair Community

Drive capacity = 0 bytes

Tron32

I've had my 256 MB flash voyager drive since early July. I did a quick format on it to clear some data and it's now registering as a 0 byte drive. I'm unable to modify this within Windows. I can get close from teh command prompt, though - it's asking for the number of tracks and sectors.

Of course, if someone out there can say for sure that my drive is messed up and I should just get an RMA form, I will do that, too. ;-) I just thought I'd see if this issue has been seen before, and if so, if there was a solution.

Dear Friend

I have the same problem in a 2 GB Flash Voyager !!!

Did you get solution for this problem?

I purchased a Flash Voyager (2GB) in April of 2005. It has been working well. Today I needed to format it. Formated ok! After I began to transfer the files and the device presented write mistake.

At moment, the drive just presents 0 bytes. The Corsair Utility doesn't work!

Some times the blue light is permanently on, some times it is off!

What should I do?

• Corsair Employees

I would try it in another system and see if it willl let you format it. If that does not solve it then we can replace it.

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

I would try it in another system and see if it willl let you format it. If that does not solve it then we can replace it.

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback!

Yes I already tried to format in another system. I tried in two different pcs, but it didnt work! Some times doesn't appear any drive. Some times it appears as drive F: contends 0 bytes!

I would be happy to format it and use my Flash Memory Corsair again again!

Would you have any other software "different from Corsair Flash Voyager Utility" that I could use to format or to analyze it?

Archived