Corsair Community

Best latency setting

gonzo98x

I have been flipping through these forums and have found some really great info that I thought I would put to good use but with little success it would seem. I have tried a myriad of latency setting to try to maximize my Rams performance but to little avail. Can anyone help?? Asus A7N8X AMD 3000+ 2.2 GHz(400MHz FSB) Corsair TwinX1024 3200 (LL ?) Default latency Setting - 2 - 3 - 2 - 6 DDR Voltage 2.6 Dual Seagate 80gb SATA HDD in Raid 0 I think that's everything......thanks in advance

• Corsair Employees
Please make sure that you have the latest bios and then load setup defaults and try these settings as listed bellow. CPU Freq: 200MHz Memory Freq. 100% DRAM Clock: 200 MHz SDRAM CAS Latency: 2T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 2T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6T And I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. If you still have problems please test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com.[/url] If you get errors with both modules please check that you revision 2.0 of the MB if not I would try and flash the bios back to Version 1.006 and see if that helps.

Archived