Corsair Community

Were do i go to get an rma # or id

pismo

I was having trouble with my computer reading files and running games and i was gettin errors so i went to reformat....then xp pro didnt even want to install cause it was also having error and saying the info was not verifyed so i seeked some professional help afer tryin a number of things and getting no where i was told to check my ram pull on stick 1of2 and then try again well first try i pulled one and put the 2nd one in the first slot and bingo i was up and goin again. SO were do i go to get my stick rmaed? this is the first time tryin to rma something.

Thank you,

Luis

• Corsair Employees
The Forum post number is at the top of your post but, can you tell me our modules part# (How To Read the Memory Label) and the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

The Forum post number is at the top of your post but, can you tell me our modules part# (How To Read the Memory Label) and the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

cmx512-3200c2pro is the ram, the processor is stock along with all bios settings nothing has been changed. system ran flawless for about 1.5 months and then i had the errors come up.

amd 4400 2.2 my mobo is a an8 sli abit fatality.

Archived