Corsair Community

Twinx Cmx512r-3200c2

ryanJo

YES I READ THE OTHER POSTS. BUT, could you please see what you could do for me?? I bought Corsair ram, ive used the old 512mb pc133 in my old machine worked great. But, I upgraded to a monster and to find out I lost it all cus I used Athlon memory in a P4 sys. Now, I am going to Frys tomorrow to pick up new ram, im sure you know why. Specs: P4C800Deluxe Asus mobo, with the usual loops and tricks. Corsair Twinx Cmx512r-3200c2 (highly incompatible) Can I send corsair my ram even if I bought it at newegg.com? I just got the ram too. Their restock fee sucks. "The memory that you have is REGISTERED memory and will only work with an Athlon 64 FX platform. Please return this memory to your reseller A.S.A.P. to avoid going over there days on the return policy. The memory I would recommend for your system is the same part # without the "R". CMX512-3200C2. If you have any further questions please let me know. Thanks!" -ramdood

• Corsair Employees
Honestly we do not sell direct and that type of transaction is hard for us to accomplish. But you are welcome to submit the RMA and ask our customer service. I am sure they will do what they can to help you. For the RMA let’s try replacing the modules. Please send us a email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]form[/URL] or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to [email]Warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email]. Or you can also use the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.html]On Line RMA Request Form[/URL] as well. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it.

Archived