Corsair Community

Corsair Does Not Stand By Their Warranty

bruce1271

CORSAIR DOES NOT STAND BY THEIR WARRANTY. I was told by zipzoomfly that my modules were corsair. I give cosair the numbers on the stickers and they give me an RMA number. I send it to them and they tell me it is no their modules and will not replace the 3 bad modules. BUY CRUCIAL, no problems with their customer service. I will start spreading the word to all the message boards across the internet. Maybe then they will start listening to their customers.

• Corsair Employees
Bruce, I found your RMA # R41531 & R41532 in our customer service Dept. And, our VP of Engineering and I both inspected the modules you sent in to us. And they are not our Value Select. I am sorry but all of our modules will come with our label and in our package. Most likely Zipzoomfly has made a mistake and I have asked our Sales person to help contact them on your behalf. Please give it a few days and let’s see if we can push them to help you get this resolved. If you do not have a solution with in a few days please email me and I will be happy to try and do what I can. But I must ask that you follow our forum rules and not double post. I know you’re upset and probably with some justification but I think your frustration is misdirected. As we did not sell you these parts.

Ok.They have just given me an RMA number(s) to send them back so they can inspect them. I will email you these RMA numbers. Can you send these modules ot them since you both are in California and it will turn around faster? I have a question. Why did your RMA CS guy give me an RMA based on the numbers on the modules if they were not yours? Arent these numbers the same as I told you my original post from 3 weeks ago? Why accpt them and send me an email saying they are yours? I have all the emails jack sent me if you woudl like to read them. I have wasted 3 weeks already with Corsair, All I want is working modules that I padi for. This is what I dont understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived