Corsair Community

P4C800 DELUXE, TWINX512 - 3200LLPT and 1014 Bios

salah

Hello How are you guys? I hope Fine I Just updated my P4C800 DELUXE with new bios 1014 from asus website and I tried to set this settings that I get from the forums in this site :- DRAM CAS# Latency - 2.0 Clocks DRAM RAS# Precharge - 2 Clocks DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay - 3 Clocks DRAM Precharge Delay - 6 Clocks DRAM Burst Length - 8 Clocks Disable legacy USB support Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts I Have twinx512 - 3200LLPT But when I tried to put Dim Voltage I didn't find a place to put the value 2.75 , so does this option removed from 1014 bios ?? Anyway the computer didn’t work when I set the rest of settings so I had to reset the ROM settings by jumper , and work on the default settings as I use to work before. Does Any one can help me making the right settings :winking: , please?? Thank you very much

• Corsair Employees
Please test the modules one at a time and let's make sure it's not just one weak or failing module. If so lets try replacing the modules. Please send us a email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]form[/URL] or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to [email]Warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email]. Or you can also use the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.html]On Line RMA Request Form[/URL] as well. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it.

Hello ram guy Yes on of the modules is not working with this settings and the other one is working nice! ,,, Simply the machine is not starting when I insert the bad module. So I think I have a weak module> by the way,, dimm voltage is set to auto ( I found the settings at last it is jumper free config. In Bios) , I also try to make it to 2.75 and also it is not working. :eyebuldge So how long it will takes to replace them in your opinion, because I live In united Arab emirates (middle east) :rolleyes: ??.

• Corsair Employees
I would talk to your reseller as most of the off shore resellers will handle their own RMA's. If you have trouble with them or they refuse to help you please submit the RMA directly and ask our customer Service this question as they would know better about it than I would.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello RamGuy I went to the same place that I bought the memory from "space distribution U.A.E" and I make RMA there and they check it and they said that they can not exchange it with Another because they do not have it in stock and it will take one month to make an order for that so they return the cash money to me and I will buy the Memory from somewhere else! This time I'm going for TWINX1024-3200C2PRO because I have a reaction form the LL :brick: anyway I'm not an overclocker I Only Want a good and Fast memory to my PC. So Mr. RAM guy Can You Tell Me the Best Setting For TWINX1024-3200C2PRO In P4C800 Bios ?? So that I Can GO For it :ar: Thank you very much for your Help

• 4 weeks later...
Finally I received may twinx-1024-3200c2pro and I test it with Memtest86 3.0 (the bootable CD version) and I disabled USB Legacy support and memory timings are Cass 2-3-3-6 DRAM Burst Length - 8 Clocks Dimm voltage to 2.75 The program "Memtest86" started automatically with 6 tests in each pass and it is not stopping and repeated the "PASS" times in the first and the second pass the memory was ok but in the 3rd pass there was an error in one address So , why the memory was ok in pass 1 and 2 it it is not ok in pass 3,,, :idea: Thanks ram guy ?

I test one stick at a time , the first stick was ok until 8 passes The second stick make error on:- Pass 3 Tst 4 Failing address : 0001f0615ec 496.0M And continue to make the error on the other passes Same thing if I use Cas 2.5,3,3,6 And I repeated the test many times , it took all the night from me :o: And I'll try to test it on another system , if that is necessary ? just tell me thanks

one more thing i also test it on memory slot 1 and slot 2 and the same thing one stick is ok and pass all the tests in both slots the other stick giving errors from pass 3 and above in both slots also the error in one address thanks

Yesterday I test it on my friends computer , one module is ok and the other fails from pass 3 Help Me RAMGuy this is the second time in my life I'm using Corsair and it is not working with me both times First was 3200LL now 3200C2 This time I don't want return it back to the shop, if its relay faulty memory then I'll send it to RMA guys perhaps this time they will test the new modules before they send it to me !!! :eyebuldge Thanks For your Help Note: this is the 3rd reply since you replied to me

• 3 weeks later...
Oh my god not again Corsair sent to me the replacement 3 day ago from USA also with errors in one of the modules in memtest86 , I borrowed my friend memory it was kingston 1GB pair and ran it on cas 2,3,2,6 burst 8 it was very ok tell 50 passes !!! without a single error. Why the corsair technical support did not test the ram before they send it to me ?? I spent 100$ only to send the bad parts using DHL My computer is stopped since I bought it 4 months ago It is clear to me now that the problem in memory not in my pc Why corsair try to make me lost my faith in them and their memory Why one of the modules is working and the other is not ????, Do they have time to test the modules before they sent it to clients because if they don’t it is a big problem Please ram guy can you answer my questions ??? I know you will tell me send it again and we will replace it but who will grantee that they will send me a good one Just for info: My ram twinx-10243200c2 pro P4c800 deluxe 480 watt antec true power Geforcefx 5900 ultra 10k rpm raid harddisks

• Corsair Employees
Please contact our customer support and talk to them about this, also if possible can you test the modules on another MB. but we will take care of the freight on second RMA's. Also when you run [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] you do have legacy USB support disabled, correct?

Archived