Corsair Community

iCUE ASUS Plugin 1.2.4.0 no longer works on GPU

Nick_T

Posted (edited)

I got a notification in iCUE today that the ASUS plugin that I use to sync my GPU lights with the rest of my setup needed an update. So I updated to version 1.2.4.0, and after a restart the GPU is still recognized by iCUE, but the lights no longer change.. My GPU has all the updates from Armoury Crate that were available, but it still can no longer change the lights from iCUE.

How can I fix this?

Edited by Nick_T

I am having the same issue with my Strix Z790-E mobo. 

I did not get any notifications from ICUE about my ASUS Plug in, but Asus AC did have a few updates. On ICue it picks up everything other than the mobo, last night before I shut down my rig everything was working fine, no issues, today after the Asus AC update, the mobo does not sync up?

I have tried uninstalling the icue asus plug-in, uninstalled Asus AC and reinstalled it, still nothing works??? 

I might try ti uninstall Icue again, but its such a pain in the ass to do that?

Any advice, thanks in advance. 

I figured it out, uninstall Asus AC, thern install the full verison of AC, the 5 gig one. 

Dont update anything on ASUS AC, it will show alot of device to update. 

This is the only way I was able to get my mobo to sync up with Icue rgb.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, that doesn't work for my GPU. Still the same problem: GPU shows up, but lights don't change. Even after completely re-installing Windows. The new plugin is just busted.

On 7/3/2024 at 2:05 AM, pinkfloyd1173 said:

I figured it out, uninstall Asus AC, thern install the full verison of AC, the 5 gig one. 

Dont update anything on ASUS AC, it will show alot of device to update. 

This is the only way I was able to get my mobo to sync up with Icue rgb.

Tried everything including what you said, whatever you do it connects to the server and updates, hopefully corsair will update the plug in..,. i did find a very good cleaner though for crate, search for this ASUS Uninstall Tool CMD

Same problem. After updating ASUS AC, the ASUS plugin in ICUE does not work. The motherboard icon is no longer displayed on the desktop, and the MB backlight is not synchronized. But MB sensor data appeared in the monitoring panel, which was not the case before. Manipulations with reinstalling the ASUS and Corsair software did not produce positive results. My MB ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E.

You need to disable the windows store update, windows will update AC. 

Mine started to act up again, and I saw that the Win store updated the damm thing. 

Well I guess my fix went out the window, it was working fine until today, it started up again???