Corsair Community

iCue affecting non CORSAIR bluetooth items

Just got my Envision Pro going and I noticed that as soon as I installed iCue, my mouse and keyboard started lagging and getting "stuck". Like you go to type "Hello" and it ends up going "Heeeeeeello". Not sure how to really explain that.... I ended up saving a profile to the Envision memory and uninstalling iCue. Even when iCue was closed, I was having issues like this. I do have a Logitech mouse and keyboard and I had read somewhere that iCue doesn't like Logitech so I'm going to try the best buy essentials wireless keyboard and mouse to see if that'll work better. 

I do want to note that since I've uninstalled the iCue, it all is working fine, so it's not the distance from the bluetooth connection on the tower and I've replaced the batteries in both JUST to make sure that wasn't the case. 

Has anyone ran into this and have a solution?

Edited by MrBigNasty
Correction

Just got my Envision Pro going and I noticed that as soon as I installed iCue, my mouse and keyboard started lagging and getting "stuck". Like you go to type "Hello" and it ends up going "Heeeeeeello". Not sure how to really explain that.... I ended up saving a profile to the Envision memory and uninstalling iCue. Even when iCue was closed, I was having issues like this. I do have a Logitech mouse and keyboard and I had read somewhere that iCue doesn't like Logitech so I'm going to try the best buy essentials wireless keyboard and mouse to see if that'll work better. 

I do want to note that since I've uninstalled the iCue, it all is working fine, so it's not the distance from the bluetooth connection on the tower and I've replaced the batteries in both JUST to make sure that wasn't the case. 

Just got my Envision Pro going and I noticed that as soon as I installed iCue, my mouse and keyboard started lagging and getting "stuck". Like you go to type "Hello" and it ends up going "Heeeeeeello". Not sure how to really explain that other than it's like stuttering.... I ended up saving a profile to the Envision memory and uninstalling iCue. Even when iCue was closed, I was having issues like this. I do have a Logitech mouse and keyboard and I had read somewhere that iCue doesn't like Logitech so I'm going to try the best buy essentials wireless keyboard and mouse to see if that'll work better.