Corsair Community

ICUE Crashing after loading one device

Im having trouble loading up the icue ive tried powering my pc off ending task in task manager and repairing the app from corsair and nothing has worked i have specific setting on my scuf envision that i dont want deleted i would take a picture of them but the app keeps crashing before im even able to load it 

Hello @Altair720,

I understand your frustration with iCUE crashing before you can access your SCUF controller settings. 

Restart your computer and enter Safe Mode (search online for specific instructions for your OS). Before uninstalling, navigate to the folder containing your iCUE settings. The default location might be C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CORSAIR\iCUE.  Ensure you have the latest Windows updates installed, as they might contain bug fixes related to iCUE.

Version 5.14 has a fatal bug related to the SCUF controller and multiple users have been discussing it for the past few weeks. There is no known workaround. At this point your best bet is to leave it be for a few more days and see if CUE 5.15 resolves the issue.