Corsair Community

Only 5 fans work in RGB mode?

First, can you identify what controllers you have in the case? My sig has a link to a video that will help you identify what you have.

But ... my first guess would be that they either aren't connected to a controller or connected incorrectly. But let's get a list of what you got before we go there.

Those other fans are not Corsair and have their own controller. Presumably it connects back your motherboard rgb and will be controlled through that program. 

Your front 3 Corsair LL fans appear to be properly connected to your Lighting Node Pro controller, but you must tell the controller what to do. Go to the Lighting Node Pro device in CUE and select lighting setup. Configure it as LL fans x 3. After doing that 3 LL fans will appear in Lighting Channel 1. 

9 hours ago, c-attack said:

Those other fans are not Corsair and have their own controller. Presumably it connects back your motherboard rgb and will be controlled through that program. 

Your front 3 Corsair LL fans appear to be properly connected to your Lighting Node Pro controller, but you must tell the controller what to do. Go to the Lighting Node Pro device in CUE and select lighting setup. Configure it as LL fans x 3. After doing that 3 LL fans will appear in Lighting Channel 1. 

Hi, I don't see an option that says "lighting setup" The only thing it allows me to change is the Ram.

You have a lighting node pro in your system, but it must be connected to the motherboard via USB 2 (9 pin internal). That is how the device and software communicate.