Corsair Community

MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum Corsair RAM Problems.

leholtet

Hi! I cant get dual channel with my ram.. the type i have is Corsair Value S PC3200 DDR-DIMM..

Now they are in slot 1+3.. If i try anything else 1+2 for example, the pc wont boot..

Timing settings:

TCL: 2.5

TRCD: 3

TRAS: 8

TRP: 3

(2T Timing)

TRRD: Auto

TRC: 12

TRFC: 24

TRWT: Auto

TWR: Auto

TWTR: Auto

TREF: Auto

I have tested the voltage from 2.55 to 2.80

Can anybody help me?

Hi! I cant get dual channel with my ram.. the type i have is Corsair Value S PC3200 DDR-DIMM..

Now they are in slot 1+3.. If i try anything else 1+2 for example, the pc wont boot..

Timing settings:

TCL: 2.5

TRCD: 3

TRAS: 8

TRP: 3

(2T Timing)

TRRD: Auto

TRC: 12

TRFC: 24

TRWT: Auto

TWR: Auto

TWTR: Auto

TREF: Auto

I have tested the voltage from 2.55 to 2.80

Can anybody help me?

Have you tried 3 & 4? Also make sure the memory is seated properly. This MoBo seems VERY sensative to what kind of memory is used (well at least a lot more so then Asus boards I have used in the past). Also what BIOS are you using? I have had a hell of a time getting more board to post. Only BIOS 1.2 and the beta 1.6 I got from MSI tech support will work for me.

Have you tried 3 & 4? Also make sure the memory is seated properly. This MoBo seems VERY sensative to what kind of memory is used (well at least a lot more so then Asus boards I have used in the past). Also what BIOS are you using? I have had a hell of a time getting more board to post. Only BIOS 1.2 and the beta 1.6 I got from MSI tech support will work for me.

I have bios version 1.5... the last final one? Doesnt that work?

Actually, 1.5 will not work for me. Its instable and XP will ALWAYS crash on restarts/shutdowns when I use it. 1.2 or 1.3 worked ok for me, but I got the 1.6 Beta drivers from MSI tech support and those seem to be working out the best so far. Just send them an email and I am sure they will send you the 1.6 beta BIOS if you want to try it out. Also Try the system with only one stick of memory at a time.

Archived