Corsair Community

Evil TwinX CMX256A-3200LLPT

HELP! I need authorization for an RMA. I understand I must get it here. I've got one bad stick in my pair of TwinX CMX256A-3200LLPT. All was well for about 6 months then I noted my bios setting for memory switched clock from 400 to 333 (MSI G Force2 mobo). Shortly after that my system would not initialize (beep......beep......beep). Problem was finallly resolved upon pulling the evil stick. Now what?? It's a matched pair and only one is bad.

• Corsair Employees
If the system will not post with the bad stick we can replace the set for you. Please send us an email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]FORM[/URL] and or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to [email]Rma@corsairmicro.com[/email] . If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmicro.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it. Thank you.

• 4 months later...
Greetings, It's been awhile since I posted my evil twin thread and got pointed in the right direction by RAM GUY. Just wanted to say that all is well and to thank RAM GUY for hooking me up. I received a new stick from Corsair after returning the evil twin to its maker and I'm back in dual channel mode. "Thanks Superman" I mean RAM GUY.

Archived