Corsair Community

Whats the latest revision/version for twinx1024-3200c2

alag28

ram guy can u tell me whats the latest revision or version whichever its called for the TwinX1024-3200c2 thats out right now?

reason for this because i want to buy another set for a total of 2gb (currently i got 1gb of this stuff) and run it in dual channel ..therefore i need the SAME VERSION/REVISION.

i believe the revision or version i have right now is v5.1 or close to that i forgot

will newegg or zipzoomfly, if u know, will distribute the latest revision/version?

thanks

• Corsair Employees
It is really hard to say what is out there right now; this basically depends on the IC availability, and different version means different IC chips! So it is really hard to say which revisions are currently out there!

It is really hard to say what is out there right now; this basically depends on the IC availability, and different version means different IC chips! So it is really hard to say which revisions are currently out there!

(DAMMMN!!)...ok well ive took a gamble and ordered some more ram twinx1024-3200c2 for gaming hopefully it matches indenticly with the revision i have now

ram guy, i forgot to tell u i got this ram like 2 1/2 weeks ago (the first set of twinx1024-3200c2) ...will that give me a better chance of gettting the same revision???

• 2 weeks later...
ram guy can u tell me whats the latest revision or version whichever its called for the TwinX1024-3200c2 thats out right now?

reason for this because i want to buy another set for a total of 2gb (currently i got 1gb of this stuff) and run it in dual channel ..therefore i need the SAME VERSION/REVISION.

i believe the revision or version i have right now is v5.1 or close to that i forgot

will newegg or zipzoomfly, if u know, will distribute the latest revision/version?

thanks

Latest is v1.7 :D

Archived