Corsair Community

I need a RMA help please!

I have a module - CMX512 - 3200C2PT XMS3202V1.1 0306049 - XMS3200 512MB 400MHz CL2.

I have another one exacttly the same in the machine and it works fine. If I put this module the PC blue screen crashes, this happens either by it self or with the good module in.

I have used both modules in the PC for a a couple of years with no problems. It was purchased from http://www.overclockers.co.uk in 10.03.2003

I have treid Memtest and other diagnostic tools and it fails on all of them. The other module which is exactlly the same passes no problems.

Please can I have an RMA number.

Thanks. :):

Ah I see, sorry for the confusion there,

So do I just fill out the rma form now and send them?

Can you tell me how long I will have to wait for the ram to come back? I live in the UK. Becuase if I send them both I will be without a PC.

Sorry I just never done this before. :):

Ok I have submitted an online rma request and sent an e mail to customer services and still I havent recieved any replys back?

This has taken a couple of weeks now so now what do I do?

I havent got a rma number and am at a loss of how to get one now? can you please help.

Should get a response within 24 hours of filling out the online form. Keep in mind they're closed on the weekends and holidays (this upcoming Monday).

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

I Think I Have a Bad Part. What Do I Do?

The RMA request can be made three ways:

A link to our online form can be found here. Complete the form, and submit it to Corsair. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

OR you can print the PDF version and fax it to Corsair. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

An editable Excel version can be found here. Complete the form and email it to RMA@corsairmemory.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

You can also call them @ 1-888-222-4346.

I sent one last week 26.06.05 another 29.06.05 and another Today I am still waiting for a reply from all.

Im sure I have sent more than 3 but cant remember exactlly. I filled out the online form and sent it and I have also emailed customer services etc.

Well no one will be in until Tuesday because of the holiday weekend. If you haven't gotten a response via email, i'd say your email address is being caught by their filter. I've always been able to get through when calling within a min or so though.

Thank's for all the help guys, I have now recieved an RMA number.

So I can carry out the replacement. One last question though, on the RMA form it says - LotCode#(Required)

Im not sure where on my module to find this? any ideas?

I know where to find the part number, but not the lot code?

Anyway thanks a bunch for all the help. :):

Archived