Corsair Community

K100 - Worth it?

Thinking about buying the K100 keyboard, is it worth it? See lots of people getting there keyboard bricked after updating it. Wondered if there is a lot more people who don't have these issues with this keyboard.

21 minutes ago, Cmdr Koenig said:

No, not worth it at all. Extremely disappointed. My teenage son bought me this for Christmas and it freezes up constantly. Also, the integration with Elgato Stream Deck software does not work.

Stream Deck software integration now works. There was an update released a few days ago. But the freezing and lack of firmware fix still makes this a pass at this time.

19 hours ago, Lymsical said:

No, 100% no. It freezes up constantly. Avoid it like it's malware, because at this point I can't get through an entire 2 hour raid without multiple frezes.

Mythic+ Key failing because of this Keyboard ..

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. Don't buy it. Something is wrong with firmware or whatever and makes it type on its own. Love the looks of it, and how the keys feel, but its not worth buying unless you love problems.

• 6 months later...
On 2/15/2023 at 5:27 PM, Hoesarious said:

100% NOT worth buying.  As another user stated it looks pretty but its not worth the hassle. 

I agree with Hoesarious, support has many tickets and no solutions for a very long time now.

Edited by Digital28