Corsair Community

icue keep asking what coolant pump i have

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

hi everyone, i have installed a h150i elite ldc cooler and icue is asking me which pump i have installed, xd3, xd5 or xd7. my 3 usb connectors are separate. I write what, I did not find any information on this subject. Thanks in advance

pump.PNG

That’s the hydro x wizard starting up. The AIO is not prompting that. More likely the Commander Pro or XT I can’t quite see on the device list. You can close it without consequence but if it keeps coming back every boot that’s annoying. That likely is a software glitch. 

• Corsair Employees
2 hours ago, Bouffy said:

hi everyone, i have installed a h150i elite ldc cooler and icue is asking me which pump i have installed, xd3, xd5 or xd7. my 3 usb connectors are separate. I write what, I did not find any information on this subject. Thanks in advance

pump.PNG

Looking at the devices in the screenshot you provided, @c-attack is correct and that is the Hydro X setup wizard on the Commander Core XT. Also the Commander Core XT is a completely separate device from your AIO and the included Commander Core that it came with as the control unit.

• Solution

Yes, ignore.  I don't think it should be prompting the Wizard when you use a thermal probe since that is the native control source for the XT, but it's just an overly helpful set-up assistant.  You don't need it's help right now.