Corsair Community

K100 Update failed

Hi, is anyone else having trouble trying to update their K100 keyboard? Ivee been trying to update it ever since I got it, but it doesn't want to update. Doesn't let me force update either. Any help is appreciated. 

Is this the K100 wireless or the K100 'Chunky boy' (with OPX switch) that you are talking about?

If it is the latter, I am not having any issues with mine.  I have had issues with other products though.  Make sure your iCue is up to date.  I have found that if you have older versions of the software it doesn't always detect/work with the newer hardware properly.

I have the same problem on the K100 (wired.) It seems to be really common. The keyboard also "locks up" all the time and has to be unplugged & plugged back in. 

There's lots of threads about it with hundreds of posts:

• 1 month later...

Just bought the K100 as well.  I have the same problem as you, "Update Failed".  So far everything on it is working fine, but the fact that it wont update, and there are tons of messages like this, I'm now just keeping it until I have to return for refund.  (Unless I hear something from Corsair that is, but I'm not holding my breath)

I cant get a response from support so , back it goes...