Jump to content
Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix pump plug to AIO header converter.


TomSanford
 Share

Go to solution Solved by TomSanford,

Recommended Posts

Just a shot in the dark to get rid of the core commander. I don't care about the lighting at all, so is it possible to get a pump plug to AIO 4 pin converter, and one for the fans to a normal fan headers to just abandon the core commander and lighting entirely, it is nothing but problems. If not consider this a recommendation for Corsair to maybe solve some of the iCue issues. Just allow them to be connected normally without lights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

The Commander Core is required in order for the cooler to function and operate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

The Commander Core is required in order for the cooler to function and operate.

That is a pretty simple and useless answer. Really? Can you ask someone to provide a pin out (that is a diagram showing what wires in the plug go to)  of the pump plug? I will make it work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
2 hours ago, TomSanford said:

That is a pretty simple and useless answer. Really? Can you ask someone to provide a pin out (that is a diagram showing what wires in the plug go to)  of the pump plug? I will make it work.

That is not something that we are able to assist with and using the cooler in such a manner is at your own risk and voids the warranty since it is being used out side of its intended function.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2023 at 4:45 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

That is not something that we are able to assist with and using the cooler in such a manner is at your own risk and voids the warranty since it is being used out side of its intended function.

OK, Thanks, I guess. Since, there are no real solutions anywhere on here, as you demonstrate. The unit will be return to the vendor for replacement with a quality unit without all the problems that have existed for years on these.

Edited by TomSanford
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...