Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix pump plug to AIO header converter.

TomSanford

Go to solution Solved by TomSanford,

Just a shot in the dark to get rid of the core commander. I don't care about the lighting at all, so is it possible to get a pump plug to AIO 4 pin converter, and one for the fans to a normal fan headers to just abandon the core commander and lighting entirely, it is nothing but problems. If not consider this a recommendation for Corsair to maybe solve some of the iCue issues. Just allow them to be connected normally without lights.

• Corsair Employees

The Commander Core is required in order for the cooler to function and operate.

23 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

The Commander Core is required in order for the cooler to function and operate.

That is a pretty simple and useless answer. Really? Can you ask someone to provide a pin out (that is a diagram showing what wires in the plug go to)  of the pump plug? I will make it work.

• Corsair Employees
2 hours ago, TomSanford said:

That is a pretty simple and useless answer. Really? Can you ask someone to provide a pin out (that is a diagram showing what wires in the plug go to)  of the pump plug? I will make it work.

That is not something that we are able to assist with and using the cooler in such a manner is at your own risk and voids the warranty since it is being used out side of its intended function.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:45 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

That is not something that we are able to assist with and using the cooler in such a manner is at your own risk and voids the warranty since it is being used out side of its intended function.

OK, Thanks, I guess. Since, there are no real solutions anywhere on here, as you demonstrate. The unit will be return to the vendor for replacement with a quality unit without all the problems that have existed for years on these.

Edited by TomSanford
typo