Corsair Community

Problème éclairage ventilateur h100i rgb Platinium SE

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

Bonjour je vous écrit car j'ai un problème avec mon watercooling h100i rgb Platinium SE depuis hier un de mes ventilateur n'affiche plus le rgb sur un coter .J'ai donc essayer de changer le branchement et quand je change c'est l'autre ventilateur qui n'affiche pas le rgb entièrement , donc le problème est le câble  relier a la pompe qui est défectueux comment serait t'il possible d'arranger cela ?

Merci de votre réponse .

• Solution

If it is the cable, you will need to contact Corsair Support and likely replace the entire unit. I don’t think the cable is a replaceable component and it also could be an issue on the lighting control circuit board. 

Some other options:

1) if you have other Corsair RGB fans in the case, move the Platinum RGB 4 led fans over to it. We can find a compromise setting based on your other fan type and the controller. 

2) Get a RGB splitter cable. You connect both fans to working LED cable from the pump. This will make both fans “twins” of each other rather than separate LED fans, but this is a relatively inexpensive option and likely the least inconvenient. 

• Like 1

Link to Corsair Support is at the bottom of the forum page. It’s localized by region and your forum account is the same as your Corsair Account. 

For the splitter, are you in Europe?  Canada?  Elsewhere?

• Like 1

This is the type of splitter you need.  It must be Corsair RGB specific.  Most out there will be 'motherboard connector' style with the 4 round pins and that won't work.  I am looking for one sold in Continental Europe but have not found one yet.  One of the other forum users may know of a closer source for you.