Corsair Community

RAIN Profile, need it again

Igneous

Hello,

I have a Corsair 4000 RGB Tower, with a RGB Keyboard, headphones, RAM and fans. Been using the iCUE software to set up my lighting schemes. Recently I updated to software and they removed the few featured profiles on the dashboard. I really liked the RAIN one they had. I have tried looking at the sites catalog of available ones for download and there is nothing on the RAIN search. Any luck someone can direct me towards it?

Thanks.

Rain is available under lighting link in profiles. Select it once it syncs to all devices

15 hours ago, Igneous said:

It isn't, not the same one. I am searching here

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue-library

And it isn't there.

1. Select a device in iCUE, for example a keyboard.

2. Go to the tab that says "Lighting Effects"

3. Press the yellow "+" button.

4. Under "Lighting Link", select "Rain".

5. Tweak the alternating colors and speed to your desire.

6. ??

7. Profit.

Jokes aside, at step 5 you're done. It's the same effect that was used by the rain scene. Or should be anyway, if my memory from the one and only time I used the rain scene (and scenes in general) serves me correctly.

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, CYRO said:

1. Select a device in iCUE, for example a keyboard.

2. Go to the tab that says "Lighting Effects"

3. Press the yellow "+" button.

4. Under "Lighting Link", select "Rain".

5. Tweak the alternating colors and speed to your desire.

6. ??

7. Profit.

Jokes aside, at step 5 you're done. It's the same effect that was used by the rain scene. Or should be anyway, if my memory from the one and only time I used the rain scene (and scenes in general) serves me correctly.

Thanks for that. Definitely learned a little more on the platform.

Unfortunately this is not it either.  It really must of been some one designed by Corsair and limited perhaps. It was a scheme featured on the default list on the program. The effect was vertically cascading rain colored lighting, and would just set all inputted device to the scheme.

I am thinking my best bet is uninstalling it, trying to find the older version then saving that profile/scheme.

17 hours ago, Igneous said:

Thanks for that. Definitely learned a little more on the platform.

Unfortunately this is not it either.  It really must of been some one designed by Corsair and limited perhaps. It was a scheme featured on the default list on the program. The effect was vertically cascading rain colored lighting, and would just set all inputted device to the scheme.

I am thinking my best bet is uninstalling it, trying to find the older version then saving that profile/scheme.

Do you always use rain and not use profiles? Profiles are much better and hundreds available online for import