Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR Internal 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub

Corsair Albert

• Corsair Employee

image.thumb.png.47075660d78eca4943907d704c5aa84c.png

Hey everyone,

Expand your PC's number of internal USB 2.0 headers with our USB 2.0 Hub! No need to limit yourself with a fixed amount of accessories within your PC. Here are a few quick highlights:

• Equipped with four USB 2.0 headers, you'll be able to conveniently route all your accessories to one central hub - AIO cooler controllers, RGB lighting controllers, iCUE PSUs - you name it!
  • With a slim profile that even suits mini-ITX cases - you'll have an easy time installing this hub which magnetically attaches to your PC's surface

Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below:

Q: Does the hub require power?
A: Yes, this hub connects to a SATA power connector from your PSU.

Q: Is this hub compatible with my system/motherboard?
A: This hub offers wide compatibility with most Intel and AMD motherboards.

• Like 2

Well, now we have a in-house solution to give 🙂

Just a question, more general and not specific to this device :

The commander units have connexions all around

the lighting node core has connexions all around

the fan hubs have connexions all around

the USB hub has connexions all around.

With one or two devices, it's fine. as you add more, having connexions around the entire unit makes cable management a problem, and it's harder to find real estate to install these (many like me did resort to stacking them with double sided tape).

Did the design team consider having longer units with connexions on one or two sides only to better place them side to side and have neater and easier cable management?

I guess the best layout changes from case to case anyway and there's not just one solution for all

• Like 2

About time Corsair implemented such a device with every other control box needing USB connectivity. My two machines have fully populated NZXT USB Gen 3 hubs to cover connections to Commander Pro's, PSU's and Lighting Nodes (plus a competitor's UNI hub that I control via a Commander Pro's RGB port).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 11/18/2022 at 10:13 AM, LeDoyen said:

Well, now we have a in-house solution to give 🙂

Just a question, more general and not specific to this device :

The commander units have connexions all around

the lighting node core has connexions all around

the fan hubs have connexions all around

the USB hub has connexions all around.

With one or two devices, it's fine. as you add more, having connexions around the entire unit makes cable management a problem, and it's harder to find real estate to install these (many like me did resort to stacking them with double sided tape).

Did the design team consider having longer units with connexions on one or two sides only to better place them side to side and have neater and easier cable management?

I guess the best layout changes from case to case anyway and there's not just one solution for all

Good question. We designed it to be what we believed would be most user-friendly and their case. 🙂

You already nailed it on the head, when there's not just one solution for all. Of course, we'd like to get as close as we can to that - but it'll never be "perfect".

On 11/18/2022 at 12:00 PM, BlaiseP said:

About time Corsair implemented such a device with every other control box needing USB connectivity. My two machines have fully populated NZXT USB Gen 3 hubs to cover connections to Commander Pro's, PSU's and Lighting Nodes (plus a competitor's UNI hub that I control via a Commander Pro's RGB port).

I know it's just a hub, but... we're just as excited as you that we finally have one! 😁

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUU CORSAIR!!!!

I'm building my second rig and have been terrified at the stories that come along with other 3rd party internal 2.0 hubs.  My one and only complaint about this product is it is not advertised through your other products.  When someone purchases aios, controllers or fan packs i believe it would be HIGHLY beneficial to at least mention the existence of this product.  Would've saved me quite a bit of head ache with aio not being recognized on a overly long daisy chain. xD

Hub is on its to me now and very excited to use among the rest of my corsair parts  😁

IMG_20221219_075302039_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I finished my pc after a LONG RMA process.  The lack of knowledge throughout the corsair staff has beyond disappointed me as you can tell from my finished fully functioning pc with no ridiculous FAN HUBS AND WIRES, SPLITTERS ,COMMANDER XT none of that nonsense.  The internal hub i so desperately thought would solve my issue turned out to not even be compatible with the H150i  i had....

I'm not one for vendettas but no one should work in support for a company and not even know what a usb 2.0 hub is.  The woman didn't even know that the internal hub was released smh im done ranting there it is my beautiful PC corsair free.

IMG_20230111_214950974.jpg

But USB hub should not be compatible with corsairs connectors but with USB 2.0 on MB. It should basically act as extension for USB ports (ie. you give one port and get 4).

For example if you have H150i LCD you would not use splitter cable but your would put both USB ports in hub.

Or I am missing something :) ?

Also what about availability in Europe can someone replay?

Yes that is the purpose of it however i ran into issues whether the item was defective or not i cant say but i can tell you that if you need support from their staff you better immediately ask for a manager and not deal with the frontline staff they do not know about computers as they should.  

Good luck with it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Internal-4-Port-USB-2-0/dp/B0BGWPP23D/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3CONYP5X18Y9T&keywords=internal+usb+2.0+hub&qid=1673578198&sprefix=internal+usb+2.0+hub%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-3

• Like 1

• Corsair Employee
On 1/12/2023 at 12:20 AM, Bainsmit said:

But USB hub should not be compatible with corsairs connectors but with USB 2.0 on MB. It should basically act as extension for USB ports (ie. you give one port and get 4).

For example if you have H150i LCD you would not use splitter cable but your would put both USB ports in hub.

Or I am missing something 🙂 ?

Also what about availability in Europe can someone replay?

It looks like our EU listing for the product is showing available - is this not the case for you?

On 1/12/2023 at 6:51 PM, PC SLAB said:

Yes that is the purpose of it however i ran into issues whether the item was defective or not i cant say but i can tell you that if you need support from their staff you better immediately ask for a manager and not deal with the frontline staff they do not know about computers as they should.  

Good luck with it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Internal-4-Port-USB-2-0/dp/B0BGWPP23D/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3CONYP5X18Y9T&keywords=internal+usb+2.0+hub&qid=1673578198&sprefix=internal+usb+2.0+hub%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-3

Sorry to hear about your experience, PC SLAB. Were the USB devices connected to the hub just not being detected?

• 4 months later...

Hi, I got the hub last weekend, works flawless in my setup with a H170i Elite LCD and a Lighting Node Pro.

My MB has only one internal USB 2.0 and the AIO needs 2, the node 1 and my case also 1. So I'm happy with this hub. Plug and Play.

IMG_20230615_195618.jpg

Edited by HBVDH
Added picture