Corsair Community

iCUE suddenly not detecting H100i Platinum

Dubzaa

Everything was working perfectly fine yesterday but when I logged onto my PC this morning iCUE was not detecting my cooler even though it is still detected in windows.

I have exhausted every available option I could find at this point and I am struggling to figure out how to solve it.

I have updated iCUE (I was on 4.15.153 but now on the most recent version, auto updates were turned off.), I have downgraded version, I have done a fresh install of iCUE removing everything from appdata and regedit, I have swapped cables in my PC, i have unplugged and plugged them back in, unplugged the PSU for two mins, removed the device and then done a hardware scan whilst iCUE was open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the device. HWInfo Corsair link setting is turned off, I have removed ASUS aura, I have reinstalled it. I don't know what else to do at this point.

I have no recent software or physical installs on/in my PC.

Specs:

Win10 Home

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K

RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3600

MOTHERBOARD: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

I know it's possible to flash the firmware using the hex file but I don't have it on my computer and I am still waiting to hear back from Corsair support for that.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Corsair Employees

We would recommend that you reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com