Corsair Community

K100 Lux not not working with stream deck software

Ever since I got my K100 Lux keyboard I have not been able to get the Stream deck software to work with ICue. I have tried several different versions of both software but each time I try a different combination Stream Deck says that ICue is not open/running. I have been trying to do this for over a year now with no luck. I have uninstalled everything, reinstalled everything. I have even completely wiped my PC to make sure no other versions were littering my drives as there are so many different versions of the same awful software. I did not expect it to be this bad considering I spent upwards of £200 on this keyboard on release. 

I am lost for what to even try now. I've seen lots of threads about this issue and I have tried all of the solutions that other people have come up with but backdating my software has done absolutely nothing for me. I feel like I have wasted my time and effort trying to make all of the Corsair things work in tandem with one another (Fans, AIO, Headset, Keyboard)

Please help!