Corsair Community

iCUE random crashes

Ever since the new update iCUE crashes randomly. PC could be idle and it throws the crash error up. Event viewer log below. Anyone got a fix? Sucks when I'm raiding and all my mouse binds stop working.

Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 4.29.203.0, time stamp: 0x633ff5a9
Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.15.2.0, time stamp: 0x5fa4dd3b
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00000000000204e8
Faulting process id: 0x34ec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8f31e5bd89bd1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software\iCUE.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software\Qt5Core.dll
Report Id: cbba77df-7cd0-4bf0-8ab0-58bf70c76d52
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Corsair Employees

Have you tried the steps in the article below to perform a clean uninstall and install of the iCUE software?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

11 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

Have you tried the steps in the article below to perform a clean uninstall and install of the iCUE software?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Yes I have. Also no software has been downloaded in months, so its not some sort of conflict. Disabling software integrations and game integrations has actually lessened the crashing, but its still 2-5 times a day. I'll try to reinstall again one more time just in case. 

• Corsair Employees

If you are using any of the included plugins, like the plug in for ASUS hardware, make sure that you keep the appropriate software up to date.

If you need further assistance, go ahead and contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so our support team can look into this further for you.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:33 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

Stopped crashing outright on second reinstall, but now lights flicker and headset disconnects and reconnects. Happens like 5-6 times a day. Did open a support ticket on Monday too. 

i am also facing this issue however i have been facing it since iCUESetup_4.29.203 release.

iCue just keeps crashing or not responding to a point where my system lights all go to default and my Corsair headset constantly says connected, disconnected, feedback on, off and mic on and off. I have to alt-tab and restart iCue constantly through out the day. Every update seems to get worse which makes me feel like the software engineers have no clue what they’re doing.

EventData
    AppName iCUE.exe
    AppVersion 4.30.162.0
    AppTimeStamp 636284f2
    ModuleName ntdll.dll
    ModuleVersion 10.0.22621.755
    ModuleTimeStamp 8a328c67
    ExceptionCode c0000374
    FaultingOffset 000000000010c249
    ProcessId 0x5e4
    ProcessCreationTime 0x1d8f76be2806cfb
    AppPath C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software\iCUE.exe