Corsair Community

DARK CORE PRO Mouse lighting

In the beginning when I purchased this mouse, the lighting was working for a while, but now, the static color I want it on is not working. I would like the mouse to remain on a static red, but when I choose that, the color remains as a light pink. If I choose another color, it will only highlight partly and part of it still remains a light pink. I'm not sure where the part of the light pink is coming from, but I want it to permanently stay on a sold red color, and it's not working. 

• Corsair Employees

In the beginning when I purchased this mouse, the lighting was working for a while, but now, the static color I want it on is not working. I would like the mouse to remain on a static red, but when I choose that, the color remains as a light pink. If I choose another color, it will only highlight partly and part of it still remains a light pink. I'm not sure where the part of the light pink is coming from, but I want it to permanently stay on a sold red color, and it's not working. 

Hey there, So sorry for the delay and the issue you are having. I am converting this to a ticket so I can get some more information and screenshots.