Corsair Community

Virtuoso SE stop working after firmware update.

• Corsair Employees
On 11/5/2022 at 10:51 AM, LoganSnaps said:

Since a new firmware update, the wifi on my virtuoso SE stops working and is constantly flashing red. I can only use it in USB mode, I can pair it with USB but I can't force a firmware update. Can I ask you for the firmware that comes from the factory?

image.png.c0bd66ad7806e9088a186d9abe1c22f2.png

image.png.30afacadcb739dba054c7d4fd50ce4a8.png

Hey there, So sorry for the issue you are having. The first thing we need to check is the firmware that is installed on the receiver. If this is on the newer multipoint firmware I may need to send out some firmware. Please be sure you are trying to pair the headset in the receiver settings and not the headset settings. Check this. If this does not resolve the issue please submit a ticket and let me know the ticket number so I can follow up.

1 hour ago, Corsair Jagtech said:

Hey there, So sorry for the issue you are having. The first thing we need to check is the firmware that is installed on the receiver. If this is on the newer multipoint firmware I may need to send out some firmware. Please be sure you are trying to pair the headset in the receiver settings and not the headset settings. Check this. If this does not resolve the issue please submit a ticket and let me know the ticket number so I can follow up.

Still dont work do you have any firmware for the dongle or the headset that will help?

On 11/8/2022 at 6:14 PM, Corsair Jagtech said:

Sorry i need an answer, because i don't know how to send a ticker. Help me plz i only need the files for change it.

• 1 month later...

The support send me an explanation, i do it and didnt work at all. Nobody is answering and i need help... this is starting to get very sad and akward. How is this possible for Corsair to be so slow with this kind of stuff?

Corsair support sent me this:

"Hola Sebastian,
Primero recomendaría realizar una instalación limpia de iCUE. Siga los pasos a continuación:

1. Abra el Panel de control de su computadora.
2. Abra las opciones Programas y características.
3. Seleccione Corsair Utility Engine en la lista y luego seleccione Desinstalar.
4. Presione la tecla de Windows+ R para abrir el comando Ejecutar.
5. Escribe %appdata% y presiona Enter.
6. Elimine las carpetas de Corsair en la ventana que aparece.
7. Regrese a la ventana Ejecutar y escriba %localappdata%.
8. Elimine las carpetas de Corsair en la ventana que aparece.
9. Abra el Explorador de archivos y vaya a C:\Program Files (x86)\ para iCUE 3, o C:\Program Files\ para iCUE 4.
10. Elimine cualquier carpeta de Corsair en esa carpeta.
11. Escriba Regedit en la ventana Ejecutar y luego haga clic en Aceptar.
12. Vaya a HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ y elimine la carpeta Corsair.
13. Vaya a HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ y elimine la carpeta Corsair.
14. Reinicia tu computadora.
15. Descargue un nuevo archivo de instalación para iCUE desde Corsair.com y vuelva a instalarlo.
16. Trate de actualizar su casco nuevamente.

Pruébalo y hazme saber cómo te va.

LATAM Support
Gracias por escoger Corsair
"Si el agente que maneja su caso ha resuelto su problema, por favor haga seguro de decirles. Luego pueden marcar el ticket como cerrado/resuelto para suspender cualquier recordatorio automático. / If the agent handling your case has resolved your issue - please make sure to tell them. They can then mark the ticket as closed/solved to cease any automated reminders. "

I already reply to this emails, nobody is answering anything. Again this didnt work at all.

This is the ticket number i forget about it.    "request (2005739061) "

Edited by LoganSnaps