Corsair Community

Nexus missing commander core xt screen

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

My nexus device is no longer providing the screen that comes with the commander core xt. I used to have it upon installing the commander core xt, but now its just gone. Going into ICUE its not even available to toggle on or off. The commander core shows up in ICUE and works perfectly, just not showing up in nexus anymore. I have uninstalled ICUE and reinstalled to no luck. Any ideas? I can't seem to find much info on the forum

• Solution

If you go to the Nexus -> Device Settings there should be an option to "restore device screens".  This will repopulate the Nexus stack with all of your currently connected device screens.  You can remove those you do not want.  Also be aware you can create custom screen at any time where you can pick and choose what items from the Com XT you want and the order they appear in on the screen bar.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 2:25 PM, c-attack said:

If you go to the Nexus -> Device Settings there should be an option to "restore device screens".  This will repopulate the Nexus stack with all of your currently connected device screens.  You can remove those you do not want.  Also be aware you can create custom screen at any time where you can pick and choose what items from the Com XT you want and the order they appear in on the screen bar.  

This took care of the issue. Why I never noticed it is beyond me. Just one of those things. THANK YOU