Corsair Community

Struggling to find any Corsair VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C36 AMD Optimised Desktop Memory in UK

KorScared

Hi All, Ive built a new PC, only 1 part missing (the thread name!) Scan out of stock/ although i pre-ordered they dont know when they are getting stock, AMAZON the same, infact every site that I've looked at its the same

Has there been an issue with this RAM? until i got this final part i cant finish off my build -if there has been an issue with this RAM is there any ETA on when you'll be sending out stock to the shops again?

Ive been waiting ,for well,  as soon as the Ryzen 7000's came out.

I dont want to buy cheaper RAM to then buy the good stuff, its too expensive 

Any ideas when its out? thanks 

I’m in the exact same boat with the exact same issues that has happened to you (with the same ram), I myself pre ordered from scan   And was told it was meant to arrive in store by a certain date but never did twice, they had told me they had a product recall on a whole bunch of ram, because the RGB function wasn’t working with ICUE, I have since purchased directly from Corsair assuming they’ve fixed the issue since suppliers weren’t getting any until so, I’ve purchased ram and a cooler directly from Corsair where they promised shipping within 1 day, ofcourse scan now has stock as of writing this (assuming it’s the fixed version)  and I’m still waiting for my ram to be shipped, my cooler will be delivered tomorrow.  It’s frustrating I’ve had to run around contacting support just to understand what’s going on with my purchases. 

also when I purchased the ram from Corsair, it was in stock it now states notify me when in stock. So my sticks better be on their way!

Edited by Douggan

11 hours ago, Douggan said:

I’m in the exact same boat with the exact same issues that has happened to you (with the same ram), I myself pre ordered from scan   And was told it was meant to arrive in store by a certain date but never did twice, they had told me they had a product recall on a whole bunch of ram, because the RGB function wasn’t working with ICUE, I have since purchased directly from Corsair assuming they’ve fixed the issue since suppliers weren’t getting any until so, I’ve purchased ram and a cooler directly from Corsair where they promised shipping within 1 day, ofcourse scan now has stock as of writing this (assuming it’s the fixed version)  and I’m still waiting for my ram to be shipped, my cooler will be delivered tomorrow.  It’s frustrating I’ve had to run around contacting support just to understand what’s going on with my purchases. 

also when I purchased the ram from Corsair, it was in stock it now states notify me when in stock. So my sticks better be on their way!

I Just checked Scan they still out of stock for me - corsair have them in stock hmm what to do !

• 4 weeks later...

yeah even on these ramsticks, I had to disable the thunderbolt port. frustratingly corsair sent me the wrong sticks despite me phoning up and correcting them on their error prior to dispatch. 
to be honest I think I may stray away from corsair now, because the customer support is trash and the guy I was conversing with wasn't helpful and made it sound like it was my fault for ordering wrong sticks.