Corsair Community

iCUE 4 doesnt find new K100 Air Wireless

Came to this forum looking for answers, sad that there aren't any yet. I'm having the same issue. The keyboard works with both the Slipstream Dongle and plugged in via the included cable. Icue doesn't recognize the K100 Air Wireless. So far I have tried updating all firmware, uninstalling Icue and downloading a fresh version, different USB slots, and factory resetting the keyboard. Nothing seems to work.

I got mine today as well and at first it did not detect the keyboard but the wireless receiver did show but now its paired to my mouse which has its own wirless dongle. I cant find a fix for it. Tried reinstalling, cleaned all old files out, installed but KB still doesnt show. Dongle is showing as my SABRE mouse. K100 AIR doesnt show in iCUE even via USB cable connected.

Screenshot 2022-10-04 195315.png

11 hours ago, John Hoang said:

Thanks.  I was wondering the same thing about version compatibility.  Good find.  4.29.201 is at the end of the link any one using the K100 Air.  

Edited by c-attack
  • Like 1

• Corsair Employees

Thank @c-attack for providing the link.  Below is a direct link to the file:

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_4.29.201_release.msi

This is an early access release version specifically for K100 AIR.  If you don't currently own the K100 AIR, you should continue using the current public release at this time (v4.28.177).

A public release for 4.29.x will be available shortly, and will have the usual notification in the iCUE app once released.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, John Hoang said:

Thanks buddy, you're the best.  Finally got this thing working correctly. After paying over $300 after taxes for this thing, you would think that after 2 days of waiting that customer support would be able to provide me with this simplest of answers on my support ticket but, no, nothing.  Thanks again to the community for supporting the Corsair's customers.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:12 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Thank @c-attack for providing the link.  Below is a direct link to the file:

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_4.29.201_release.msi

This is an early access release version specifically for K100 AIR.  If you don't currently own the K100 AIR, you should continue using the current public release at this time (v4.28.177).

A public release for 4.29.x will be available shortly, and will have the usual notification in the iCUE app once released.

THANK YOU!  Loving the keyboard but a little bummed with how 'not bright' the lighting is.  Don't care though.. been waiting for this keyboard to replace the Logitech K750 for years now!  Touche!  Loving it. <3

• Like 1