Corsair Community

Can't purchase more than 1x SSD tray / mounts for the 7000X?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to install 8 SSDs and the 7000X only includes 3x tray mounts in the back. I noticed that it is possible to add 3x additional ones at the bottom of the case but Corsair web site only allows me to put 1x SSD tray in the shopping cart ... why that restriction? It costs 4EUR so is ok but the shipping costs are 12EUR so I'd rather have all I need in one order. Is is possible to find / buy it elsewhere? Here is the link to the part number https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/iCUE-4000X-4000D-4000D-Airflow-SSD-Tray%2C-Black/p/CC-8900454 I assume this is the same part as for the 7000X, correct?

So, the idea is to then mount 3x SSD in the back, 3x SSD at the bottom and shove the other 2x SSDs to the hidden cable nest next to the PSU. I have the AX1600i and no space to install any of the two included HDD cages. The PSU takes a lot of space and the back of the case isn't too generous so I could only hide all the PSU cables next to the PSU. However, I absolutely adore this case!!! sooooo beautiful and spacious, allows for a super neat clean installation and airflow. The h170i installed at the front keeps my CPU very cool! while you can push and hide the shame of the cable nests in at the bottom. Anyways, I am digressing a bit ...

TIA