Corsair Community

K70 RGB PRO not detected by iCue

Hello Friends, 

I just bought a new fresh K70 RGB Pro (the one with the display in the middle) and have Problems with iCue since then. My old K70 just worked fine, also It still detects my  powersupply and CPU Cooler. 

I already tried some things, I found on the Forums :

1. Installed older Version (v.3) 
2. Uninstalled and Reinstalled iCue 
3. Repaired iCue after doing the thing, in the Hardware-Manager (Human Interfaces Thing)
4. Unplugged and Plugged it in different USB Slots

I hope I can find help in here, because Google and Youtube isn't doing good so far. 

I need RGB in my Life!

Thanks in advance for any helpiez

Older versions of CUE will not work since they were released prior to the K70 Pro’s creation. Make sure you are using a recent version. 

Detection issues are not common with wired keyboards or other external peripherals. KVM switches can be a problem. You’ve already tried a different usb port in back/front as a check and most likely you’re using the same ports as the prior KB, so we know those work. Aside from that, there is no obvious user side things to try like with internal usb devices.

Check in the Windows Device Manager or settings to see if it detects a keyboard, but I suspect not. Most likely there is a physical problem with the board or cable. You can contact Corsair Support through the link at the bottom of the page, but if you have easy exchange options with the vendor, go ahead and use them. 

Edited by c-attack

7 hours ago, c-attack said:

Older versions of CUE will not work since they were released prior to the K70 Pro’s creation. Make sure you are using a recent version. 

Detection issues are not common with wires keyboards or other external peripherals. KVM switches can be a problem. You’ve already tried a different usb port in back/front as a check and most likely you’re using the same ports as the prior KB, so we know those work. Aside from that, there is no obvious user side things to try like with internal usb devices.

Check in the Windows Device Manager or settings to see if it detects a keyboard, but I suspect not. Most likely there is a physical problem with the board or cable. You can contact Corsair Support through the link at the bottom of the page, but if you have easy exchange options with the vendor, go ahead and use them. 

image.jpeg.f51a298458332fffed4df20afc9dcd37.jpeg'
It shows of my Mice but not the Keyboard. 

You are probably right, but it's super unlikely that I got a broken Version. But you are right, that could be the case. 

I'll try to work something out with Amazon, If not, maybe a Moderator can help or I can try the Corsair Support, but I think this will takes weeks and months. 😕