Corsair Community

K70 RGB MK.2 "Unavailable" after update to v4.26.110

After updating iCUE to v4.26.110 my keyboard frequently is showing Unavailable on the Home tab.  If I try to click on it's profile the iCUE software completely crashes.

Sometimes when I start the service back up, the keyboard connects.... other times it still says Unavailable.  When it is Unavailable it is functional... but if my iCUE software crashes mid-game it can effect my mouse input mapping

No rhyme or reason as to why it works sometimes, and doesn't work other times.  Keyboard is on v3.24 of it's firmware which it says is the latest version.

Also in the screenshot you can see 2 mice... I only have 1 of the Dark Core Pro... but there's no option I can find to remove the extra.  If anyone knows that trick I'd appreciate it.

keyboard_unavailable.jpg

Same issue here.  It's been doing this for a couple of weeks now I believe.  Unplugging and replugging the usb connection resolves it every time.  It's become a bit annoying though as whenever I start up from a cold boot it's a 50/50 chance of it working without needing to be plugged back in.

16 hours ago, Setiri said:

Same issue here.  It's been doing this for a couple of weeks now I believe.  Unplugging and replugging the usb connection resolves it every time.  It's become a bit annoying though as whenever I start up from a cold boot it's a 50/50 chance of it working without needing to be plugged back in.

I have the same issue, the difference is that I can't access ICUE interface when this happens. Unplugging and replugging resolves the issue.