Corsair Community

Updated LCD Screen firmware to V. 2.0.0.3 now bottom of screen has black and grey lines (wavy lines at bottom)

I updated the firmware on my LCD Screen upgrade kit to V. 2.0.0.3 and now the lines have appeared at the bottom of the screen.  Does anyone have the firmware files to revert back to V.2.0.0.2 as I don't want to use the broken firmware or is there a fix anyone knows about? I have tried force updating again and restarting pc and none of that has worked unfortunately. I also had no other rgb softwares opened while doing update.  

Capture1.PNG

20220726_184148.jpg

Capture2.PNG

Posted (edited)

Yea Firmware was alright wasn't the full problem I flipped off the PSU before I left for work then after work came back flipped it on and issue was gone must have been a weird bug that happened when updating firmware or something on the LCD but all is good now lol 🙂

Edited by Tankman30
  • Like 1

Glad the issue was resolved. I did notice that the new Icue patch notes state there's a fix for the incorrectly downloaded firmware version and thought this may be the issue. Anyway, is there any notes on this V2003? I'm still on V2001 (what happened to V2002?) as 'don't fix what isn't broken' and all that. Cheers.

After PC start, I have been notified for a LCD firmware update.  Done, red triangle is still there. No change unfortunately.

Anyone figure it out? I used to be able to see my h150 cooler on iCUE but now it changed to a commander core. Have a red triangle on the LCD. Restarted, reinstalled, full shutdown/power off, everything.... nothing helped 

Screenshot 2022-07-29 174719.png

unnameddsfs.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-29 175221.png

I have had this firmware update for a week now and it won't even let me download it it keeps saying firmware failed and unable to update. I tried looking around online for info but this is the only thread I've seen mentioning this. I ironically just made a reddit post about it. I'm not even sure of what to do I'm just tired of seeing the white little update thing come up with the red notofication on iCUE. 

So after 3 days or so of seeing this update in my face everytime I open icue I decided to update and now I have the same problem as the OP did but I can't seem to fix it. I knew I shouldn't have updated. especially after my above query went unanswered.

lcdfault.jpg

So, while staring at the screen thinking of what to do next the issue fixed itself. I literally watched those lines in the above picture disappear. Seems it just needed some time (around 25 mins from the update).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:40 PM, BlueStinger said:

So, while staring at the screen thinking of what to do next the issue fixed itself. I literally watched those lines in the above picture disappear. Seems it just needed some time (around 25 mins from the update).

Just wanted to add to your situation since it's almost similar to what I previously had.

I had this issue on previous LCD screens (My issue is be posted on anything related to this LCD, especially on the mega thread. You can find them there. I'm on my 3rd one, the White LCD model now, I previously had the black one and a RMA with this flickering issue). The RMA started to flicker after 2-3 months and after an update, so I haven't updated this white one.

When I had it, the flickering seems to disappear after my PC warmed up. I haven't remedy the situation, and my new white one hasn't done this... knock on wood.

The LCD and Pump would I also disconnect/reconnect periodically, so I made sure NOT to use the Y-cable and used a internal NZXT 2.0 hub so all internal USB are on their own connection, nothing shared.